People observe the minute silence for the victims of the shooting in Tunisia last week, at the All England Lawn Tennis Championships in Wimbledon, London, Friday July 3, 2015. (AP Photo/Tim Ireland)
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II and Prime Minister David Cameron led a nationwide minute's silence Friday, a week after a jihadi gun massacre in Tunisia in which 30 out of the 38 victims were Britons.Britain has launched an investigation into the killings and the police said that they had so far taken 275 witness accounts and that more than 1,200 potential witnesses had returned to Britain.The attack also comes as Britain prepares to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the July 7, 2005 attacks in which four suicide bombers killed 52 people on London's transport network.Tunisia on Thursday said eight people had been arrested in connection with the massacre carried out by 23-year-old student Seifeddine Rezgui, who gunned down foreign tourists after pulling a Kalashnikov assault rifle from a beach umbrella.The attack was the second on tourists in Tunisia claimed by IS in three months, after the extremist group said it was behind a March attack on the National Bardo Museum in Tunis that killed 22 people.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE